Tea dresses (M.C.S)



This months Frankie featured Naughty shorts that made lovely Tea dresses. I bought one immediately. The price she is charging is the same as what i would buy a new one in the shop for...so reasonable... i gather is she inundated at the moment. There is a least a four week wait on mine..but i don't mind one bit.


I was looking for a dress to wear to MS fest this weekend. So inspired i whipped up my own. I did enjoy making a bit of binding from a thrifted pillow case and the main part was from an old sheet.
"Whipped up" seems to insinuate that it was quick and easy...sorry to give you that impression.
Stupid zip busted the moment i tried to do it up for the first time and i had gaping boobie bits. The lovely ladies at Stitch'n'Bitch pin and tucked me (a feat that cannot be achieved at home) and Ta-Da.....


An out fit for Ms Fest...to go with the bag i finished this week...Rock my roll baby!!!


Adding to my cleansing year (also the tub is overflowing in a massive way) i thought i might give away a bag of scraps into bloggy land. I'll fill a pre-paid Aus Post bag and send it right to your door. I'll randomly pick a number on Monday and send it out to one lucky reader.

Leave a comment below if your up for some snail mail freebies!!


Don't for get to pop on to Kootyo to do your crafty stalking
Mox

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow you are clever!! Very cute
Nellie
Resweater said…
That dress is fantastic!
Anonymous said…
Love the dress & bag - they both look great!
x Steph
Maxabella said…
"Gaping boobie bits" made me laugh. Love your style. x
Jane said…
Hi Michelle I'm one of your newest followers and a fellow Islander. Thanks for the link to Naughty Shorts - I'm now following her and coveting a tea dress, too! And good for you - I can't sew so I admire anyone who can, gaping bits or not! I'd love to win some fabric as I'd like 2011 to be the year I learn to sew. It's very generous of you. And, like Bron, I love your style ☺. J x
Unknown said…
Beeeyoutiful!!

(Don't give me fabric - you know I can't sew!)
mum said…
love bits and what ever is left over....well done on your lovely frock....clever as usual...whip it up..