Ruby Victoria Letterpress


My fellow Tasmanian Narelle at Ruby Victoria Letter Press makes the most amazingly cute printed products. You should really go check out her blog and see the fab things she makes.

Recently she has started dabbling in fabrics and due to her self proclaimed lack of sewing skills she offered some fabric packs to sewers to have a play with. Her only "want" was to have access to the photos of the products that were produced with her swatches. I haven't had time to start yet but i will make something with them next week.

As they are only very small swatches i will be a little limited as to what products i can make. I have one thought around what to make.....i found a tutorial of fabric business card holders that would be perfect for these bits. I was also looking for other suggestions for items so please feel free to drop me a comment with a bit of your brain storming...

Keep a look out for these projects featured next week (all going well).
Mxoxoxo

Comments

Vic said…
You know, I'll have to check her out... seeing as my name is Victoria & my middle name starts with N & ends in 'arelle'... (shhh... don't tell anyone!)