Kids Vintage Dresses

 
Thankfully i could afford the cutest child model to help me out today. She loved splashing and twirling for the pictures so much i had to bribe her with helping to feed the chooks just to get her back inside. 
 This weekend i made Miss G some new dresses using a pattern i have created from a vintage pattern i found. I wanted the dresses to look very close to the ones i have been creating for adults. I am thinking of making some more and putting them in my madeit shop.


I added some pockets to the child version of the tea dress with some thirfted and then altered doilies and such. She adores them and so do i. Too cute for words xo. 
You may have seen this Grey fabric before (on me). I had enough left over from my dress to make a matching one for Miss G. She loves having matching outfits now...but i am guessing NOT when i pull out the pictures on her 18th Birthday hee hee. The other pinky/purple fabric is one pillowcase. How to cool is that she still fits into the fabric from a pillow case...Huzzah!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh they are GORGEOUS! I want the first one for ME! Isn't she beautiful.

Sarah xxx
Sarah said…
That's just so *damned* cute. Loving the pockets :)
Kylie said…
Your little girly tea dresses are so sweet Michelle...if my girls were littler I would buy them one each...and a big one for me too!

That grey fabric is beautiful btw x
Widge said…
beautiful fabrics. just found your blog. "hi" from your newest stalker