{tea party} finished


I have to apologise to those that watch my instagram feed for the recent overload of creepy doll pictures. I can now safely say that i have {finally} finished my Mad Hatter and Alice dolls. It was fun making them but {my} what time they take to make. I am mostly pleased with how they came out. Sometimes i like that they look a little bit "Burton" but mostly i cant believe that things like this were created by me.

I can't wait to put the rest of the exhibition together. It am starting to receive exhibits and it is looking good. Now just fingers crossed that everyone else comes through with their goods. Managing artists is sometimes a very challenging business.

I promice Alice isn't nearly as scary in real life
Mxo

Comments

Unknown said…
Thay are FAB! And quite Burtonesque. You're so clever.

Sarah xxx
Anonymous said…
Hey there
Unknown said…
I agree, there is definitely some Burton in them! They're great.
Emily said…
They're fantastic - I love the Mad Hatter's face!
Flaming Nora said…
Umm they really are fantastically dark and brooding. I love them!
RitaJC said…
Thanks for sharing!
Good luck with the exhibit!