Where The Wild Things Are - Free party invitation - Download - Printable



The birthday is over for another year. I have vowed there will be no party next year. Where The Wild Things Are party theme was a great success. It was a true rumpus especially as the party was at our Gymnastics group, it seemed fitting. I loved how unisex the party was, I also loved how natural and un-plastic it allowed for party favors and decorations.

In future posts I will share with you a wrap up of the actual party and also one on the making of the cake. 
In this post I wanted to give you some free printables for your very own Wild Things party.
I have removed all names/dates/personal info and you are welcome to use the file to print. Please do not sell them and if you use them on your site it would be nice to back link here.

To fill in your own invitations you can match up the font by downloading the free version of Skinny from DaFont Here.

You can save the following images onto your computer and print them out as you need.

I bought some blank cards and after printing out the following pictures let the party girl glue them on. Also, not featured in the photo, we glued a feather on the front cover below the main image.This was a spare card and I completely forgot to pop one on to show you.

The front cover of the invitation:



Here is the inside of the invitation:
Use the orange ribbon to write the child's name in.


Inside the card we accordian folded a strip of paper and glued it to the following Max picture so that it would  'pop' out as you opened the card. I laid a few on one page to print and then just cut them out individually.




For the party bags I made this print out. Once again you can use the Skinny font to add your child's name to the space provided. We painted on a gold crown and used a black marker to outline it.




Enjoy x

Comments