Tulip time - Wynyard Bloomin Tulips








As some of you may be aware - Tulips are kind of a big deal round here.
It was a busy time for us with my TMAG projection project wrapping up, visiting the tulips and I had applied to hold a stall at the Festival in the Gardens for the first time.

In previous years I had been running my hand made market at the Art Center but this year, with the market being handed over to someone else I thought I would give it a go in the gardens. I am phasing out doing markets and generally sewing for other people . This was the one time I would be doing a market with my craft for this year.

The festival was very well populated, the weather was amazing, the music awesome and the food was fantastic. Unfortunately I didn't get out much to enjoy it or take photos but we did have a great time in the craft area.

My favorite new thing was a 'Make your own badge' making station that I set up outside of our marque. I populated it with paper craft, pencils, washi tape and most importantly the type writer.

The type writer was a huge crowd talking point. All of the left over word on the bits of paper I used to make a Zine. So appealing to all ages as was the old skool badge making machine.

I think I will do it again one day. Please excuse the following Insta photos from the day.

Thanks tulips - you have been amazing as usual. Till next year.






Comments

Mum said…
It is a beautiful time of the year for sure. Beautiful weather as well.
Love having your blog back xx