Branding Package - Health Food Store



The brief:

Store: Health Food Store
Look: Natural and Modern
Concept: A stamp from a wooden box used to hold vegetables etc.
Outcomes: Logo and a shop front signage

This little package was created a few months ago for the local health food store. The old design was dated and the new owner wanted to transform it to modern times. I was hoping to put up this post with a photo of the new shop front but that may be a bit away and I wanted to share this design with you guys. 

I have been picking up a bit of Graphic work here and there. It seems to come at times where I can commit to the job and my usual logo stress hasn't happened. Maybe I have had just great clients to work with lately...maybe.

This was fun.

Comments

Melissa said…
It looks great. She will be so happy with it. It's my favourite store and with Brielle doing volunteer work there, I find myself in there quite often having a chat. Great Job!