TMAG - Make Your Mark Exhibition Opening







This is (probably) the last you will hear of this project (maybe).

The opening happened last week at the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery. The program consisted of five areas of Tasmania pulling together digital media projects based around the theme of Respect. All projects were so unique and I was happy to say ours fitted in but also stood out amoungst the art works.

I am super thrilled that my name is on display at this amazing gallery. I have a feeling this may be my one chance to be on display there. An honour.

To view the full projection or read more on the lighthouse event you can go here.

To view it in real life please head on down to the basement of the Bond Store at TMAG.

In January I will be exhibiting it locally at ArtsCape.

I would like to think that projection art will be something I can do again in the future. Now to wait and look for inspiration ...or perhaps opportunity. Being in between projects is never easy for me. I hope it comes soon.