Draw Through December

I joined in (and completed) this drawing challenge in December.
It was extremely fabulous to have a prompt to guide you and a group of fellow sketching types to play along with (not to mention the extra push to keep up).
I didn't know how much I needed this....to boost my confidence and reinvigorate with pens, paper and paints. It was the best.


The challenge:






For full descriptions of each drawing please have a look at my insta account ....rockmyroll. See all the other contributors by typing in the hashtag #drawthroughdecember.

There is also a 2016 drawing experience that has just started. It's not too late to join in. It's also a little easier as it is only one per week. The hash tag is #drawthroughsixteen . I'm playing catch up as well so defiantly not too late!

Comments