Freddie Mercury Amigurumi - Free Pattern


I was thrilled to run across this free pattern on the interwebs provided by Moji Moji Designs. The pattern is a free printable and is quite easy to follow if you know your crochet. So generous to provide such a great pattern for free. You can also stalk her on Instagram if you so desire.
The Freddie Mercury Amigurumi did take me quite sometime to finish but that was more due to the time of year and having to follow a pattern rather than free form crochet.

I just adore the outcome - his yellow jacket - his ears - his tiny tash -his tuft of man hair and stripes on his trousers and shoes.

I do recommend keeping this doll to yourself and away from little hands - the whiteness of the doll makes it for easy staining - especially if the little hands have been eating BBQ shapes and those awful red dots prior to the touching - just saying.

Next amigurumi project will be Frank Furter. I haven't been able to fins a pattern I like yet so I think I will be winging the next doll, so exciting, and hopefully a hell of a lot faster.